Tuesday 17 November 2009

at the press room....Japan Fashion Week.

↑click photo to see more details.


There was a pressroom in the back of the show space.
Some photographer, editer, writer come to have a rest,
to check photos they shoot and so on.

He told he's chief editer of foreign magazines.

To say a truth,
sometimes I ask him to take a picture on the street,
but he only said 'No'.

but I can't give up to ask.
cause why can i give up to shoot such a cool guy?
I can't.

when I see him again at pressroom by accident,
I ask him to shoot again.

He told 'Ok,I give up!you can shoot me,haha!'
with kindly smile.



確か外国の雑誌の編集長さんだって言ってた。

2 comments:

Jiya said...

Visit on this site and send me some comments
Trend

moonlit-girl said...

This is excellent photo for your collection. Gambatte!
He looks very kind)))